- The first week (up to 7 days) we cover the tattoo with a special foil that protects the tattooed skin. Leave it on the skin until it can cover the tattoo well, when it starts to come off, remove it and start with the care.
- After removing the foil, leave the tattoo dry for 12-24 hours (do not apply cream, just wash the surface).
- When starting with the lubrication, apply the cream 2-4 times a day, depending on your skin. Apply a thin layer of the cream. Excessive or insufficient lubrication can lead to poor healing. Before lubrication, be sure to wash your hands to prevent microorganisms from entering the wound.
- The tattoo is healed in one month
- Avoid sports and sweating for at least a few days (this will keep the foil attached longer).
- Avoid public baths, the sea, saunas etc. for 1 month.
- Do not expose the tattoo to sunlight during the healing phase, and protect it later by using sunscreen.
- Watch out for tight clothing that could irritate or damage the tattoo’s location.
- Use only creams recommended by your tattoo artist.